Q.I.P BOOT CAMP
A 10 week online course for Early Childhood Teachers to confidently develop their QIP
Developing a Q.I.P is hard, overwhelming and difficult to get motivated over. Bootcamp though makes it easy, and enjoyable
– 20hours NESA hours
– 10 week online/interactive classes (1 day a week)
Unlimited email access throughout the WHOLE 10 weeks
Dates and Times For Term 3 – Term 2 is underway!
Commencing Week of 20th July 2020
Completing QIP Boot Camp will contribute 20 hours of NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) Registered PD addressing 6.2.2, 6.3.2, 7.2.2, 7.4.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW
STRENGTHEN YOUR ABILITIES AND CONFIDENCE
KEEP YOUR Q.I.P RUNNING ALL YEAR ROUND
IMPROVE YOUR TEAMS COLLABORATION
BE INSPIRED AND GAIN NEW IDEAS
Q.I.P Bootcamp provides;
Innovative and thought-provoking content,
Mentor and Motivator every step of the way
A simple way to view the QIP- breaking it down
No longer feeling overwhelmed
Effective time management strategies
Results to transform You, Your Team and your Centre.
A Great, usable QIP
Why Q.I.P Boot Camp program?
- The program is an intensive and immersive experience catapulting your Understanding of NQS
- An essential and a sector first that has been exclusively developed for the early childhood education and care sector.
- It enables sector leaders and managers to develop their services Quality Improvement Plan (QIP) in a collaborative, supportive and stress free environment
- sector leaders and managers gain an in-depth and practical understanding of QIP writing and Learn a wide array of techniques
- sector leaders and managers Obtain a clearer Understanding of the 3 Themes
- It has been mapped to the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers (NESA)
- Upon completion receive a SPROUTS completion certificate.
You will have access to:
- A fun and motivating SPROUTS Mentor for 10 weeks,
- Online coach support
- Weekly live and interactive online class, Online Community Forum, unlimited Email Support
- SPROUTS Q.I.P resources
- an online forum where you will be able to Network and collaborate with fellow Boot Camp participant
- NQF, EYLF, Regulation & Law Support
- A SPROUTS NESA completion certificate .
What happens after;
What happens once I purchase Q.I.P Boot Camp Program?
Receive your survival pack
Link to your online learning portal
Link to the Zoom Webinar where the weekly sessions will be held.
Our Zoom webinars have been operating since the beginning of 2020 and this mode of learning is ingrained in our business.
What is the cost?
Dates and Times For Term 3Monday 7.30 - 8.30pm
At SPROUTS you are part of a team and together we will ensure you reach your ultimate goal fast!
Make planning fun and sign up to our popular, premium bootcamp!